MCAutomobiles the company
Since 1991, MCAutomobiles has been specialized in BtoB selling, individually or by batch, to automotive professionals.
You are not logged in, to see prices of our vehicles and take full advantage of our site create an account or sign in
- 2021OK Mobility Group acquires MC Automobiles
After 12 years of commercial relationship with MC Automobiles, the OK Mobility Group, present in Spain, Italy, Portugal, and recently in Germany, is continuing its development across Europe with the acquisition of MC Automobiles.
See the article from Le journal de l'automobile
See the article from l'Argus Pro.
- 2019Nouvelles photos et partenariat
- We are having two photo studios built at Criel-sur-Mer and Lalbenque for better shots of our vehicles.
Work has begun.
At the same time we are setting up a partnership with the GAAP: Groupement des Agents Automobiles Peugeot.
- 2016MC Automobiles also in south
- Cyril Cognard quit his commercial area and reaches the area mediterannée / southeast. A new seller replaces him for the Haute-Normandy and the Paris region.
- 2015A new version of the website
- A new design for our website with a responsive structure to accommodate all the new features provided for in 2016.
- 2013MCA attended Equip Auto
- MC Automobiles had a stand at Equipauto, the show for automotive professionals !
- 2012MC Automobiles at EMVO
For the second consecutive year MC Automobiles attended the Etats Majors du Véhicule d'occasion organized by the JTA (Transactions du Journal de l'Automobile) in the prestigious premises of the Automobile Club de France.
- 2011MCA turned 20!
- MC Automobiles celebrated 20 years of existence and over 42,000 vehicles sold !
- In order to reduce delivery times to southern France and extend its commercial area, MC Automobiles opened offices and a stockyard in Lalbenque (Cahors, south).
Negotiated Volume: 3,200 vehicles and a 30 million euro turnover.
- 2004National deployment
- The sales team grew and started selling vehicles to the south of France. At the same time the company exceeded 20 million euro turnover.
Volume traded in: 2,500 vehicles.
- The www.mcautomobiles.com domain name was purchased and the company's first web site was published.
Volume traded in: 1,620 vehicles.
- The Criel-sur-Mer offices, now our headquarters, and a one-hectare, 500-vehicle stockyard were built.
Volume traded in: 1,250 vehicles.
- 1998A sales team
- The first salesman, covering the Nord-Pas-de-Calais area, was hired. He became the first member of 7 salesman team, which now covers the whole French territory.
- 1996Status change
- MC Automobiles changed status by becoming a limited company, and specialized in selling cars and light commercial vehicles to automotive professionals and dealers.
Traded volume: 420 vehicles.
- 1991Company foundation
- Marc Carlin founded MC Automobiles trading second-hand vehicles in Normandy.